2023 - 2024 Checklist
What to do after you have verbally committed?
1. Turn in your ECVA Commitment Paperwork packet
- Copies of necessary commitment documents were handed out at tryouts. If you do not have a copy available, you may stop by the gym any day to pick one up.
- To turn it in you can;
- Scan a copy and email it to ECVAinfo@gmail.com
- Drop it off to an administrator at the gym
- Leave it in our secure mailbox on site
- To utilize the payment plan, your first payment can be made online or in person via check or cash
- To pay the full amount for the season in advance, payments may be dropped off on site at the gym. If you are writing a check, that can be dropped off in our mailbox anytime. If you are paying cash, please contact us at ECVAinfo@gmail.com to confirm a time when an administrator will be here to collect your cash payment.
3. Pick from one of these 5 options to come to the gym to do your uniform fitting and to sign your USAV Carolina Region Commitment Form. When choosing one of the following dates please ensure both the player and their guardian are able to attend together. There are no exceptions for this, both the player and guardian must attend together. Below are the dates and times to choose from:
- Tuesday, Sept 5th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, Sept 6th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Friday, Sept 8th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, Sept 11th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday, Sept 14th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
4. Complete your USAV membership through the Carolina Region website.
- Scroll down to the large blue button titled "Self Guided Quizzard" and click
- Answer a series of questions prompted by the SportsEngine system to complete your membership for the coming season
- NOTE: Minors (age 17 or below) should purchase the Junior "Full Season Membership". For athletes who are already 18 or who will turn 18 during the course of the season, they will choose Junior Membership/Full Season-SafeSport required.
- For troubleshooting, please utilize the following links;
How to Create a SportsEngine Account
Family Accounts with SportsEngine
Fixing an Incorrect Membership